Players will be exposed to the World’s #1 coaching skills.
• Ball Mastery – Exercises where each player must work alone with a ball, High repetitions using both feet.
• Speed – Exercises and games that improve acceleration, running with and without the ball and changes of pace.
• Receiving and Passing – Exercises to improve a player’s first touch, so important at all levels and to encourage and teach accurate creative passing.
• Finishing – Exercises and games that teach technique and encourage instinctive play.
• Moves (1v1) – Exercises and games that teach game winning individual moves that can create space amongst the most packed of defences.
• Group Attack – Exercises and games that improve small-group combination play with emphasis on fast break attacks.
Coerver© Coaching Curriculum and Mission:
Coerver© Coaching’s mission is to provide the world’s best youth soccer educational services and products at its player Camps, Schools and Coaches’ Clinics and to make the benefits of Coerver© Coaching available as widely as possible through its network of Coerver© Coaching licensees.
Our goals are to
• Develop skilled, confident and creative players.
• Expose players to the Principals of play.
• Defending and Attacking Transition from Attacking and from Defending
• To introduce a tool box for players to achieve success on the field of play
Duration: 20 sessions
Venue: Bradford Dome.
Date: Starts Thursday 2nd November 2017
6pm to 7pm U8-U10 Boys & Girls
7pm to 8pm U11-U13 Boys & Girls
8pm to 9pm U14-U16 Boys & Girls
This program is stage appropriate and will address all the individual needs to reach your level in soccer from Grass roots to the highest level of play.